Wednesday 22 May 2013

Tears before bedtime


I have to be honest there were tears before bedtime last night! I know it's crazy isn't it? I should be over the moon and I am, really I am, it just kinda hit home a bit how much I was on my own with it all.
I was speaking to my aunt who's away at the moment and I just got really tearful and emotional......again!
But this morning I'm back on track again and feeling ok again. :-) (ish!)

I'm going back to the clinic again on Thursday for embryo transfer which is very exciting. Although as well, I'm nervous about the procedure. Anyone reading this is probably thinking to themselves that I seem to be nervous about everything and it does sound like it doesn't it, but I'm not really I'm just not great with medical procedures.

Before my last cycle they tried to do a mock transfer to make sure they could actually do it ok and they couldn't. So I had to come back on another day to have another go, they managed it but it took a while and then for the IUI they had real difficulty again and it took about 45 minutes!! 45 minutes with my legs in stirrups and all my bits on show! Not nice. Apparently I have an 'S' bend cervix! So this time I can honestly saw I was dreading it, added to which I'm supposed to have a full bladder as well. This is for the woman who wees a ridiculous amount of times a day, actually I might make a note of just how many times a day it is I go, I know it's far more than lots of other people but then that could be all the water I'm drinking lately.
Anyway the whole procedure I'm a bit anxious about and for that they've prescribed me some diazepan to take before hand. It means my poor dad has to take me in again because I can't drive but I'm sure he doesn't mind too much and it's not like it happens frequently is it?

So I'm booked in for tomorrow morning and I'm really excited, it could be really happening couldn't it? :-))




No comments:

Post a Comment