Wednesday 8 May 2013

Start date


The day has come and I'm nervous and tearful and really apprehensive.
I know I keep saying it but I so want this all to work it's so hard thinking about the possibility that it may not, that I go to all this effort and have the desire and want and need for it all to not happen. :-(

My appointment is in the morning today and as I head over to the clinic I'm doing my best to think positively.
Thankfully my scan revealed that the womb lining was thin which was a good sign on day two of my period and it also showed 2 follicles on one side and about 4 on the other, so not loads but about the same as before, I just need them to grow now.
I had a blood test as well and just had to wait until 5.30pm this evening to see if the results from that were ok.
No phone call came this time so I'm good to go.
I called up all the family to tell them and for some reason I'm just really tearful and emotional. I am excited to be starting again but I think it's just the what ifs again, what if it doesn't work again. Really got to stop thinking that.

I'm on a different drug as well as being on the Buserilin again at .5ml. The Merional, which is the FSH drug, comes in different vial sizes and I've got to mix them up each time I use it. They even give you a DVD at the clinic to show you how to do it all, it doesn't look that bad but somehow I managed to mess up taking the top of the water vial and there was glass everywhere! Bloody hell, I'm sure that's not supposed to happen, thing is it's 7pm at night now and there's no-one around to call so I just hope for the best and inject it anyway. I'm going off the clinic a bit and some of the nurses there so I can't call them but in the morning I'll give the drug company a call and see where I'm going wrong.

First of many injections done, work called and sorted out for the next 4 ish weeks now all I need to do is chill out and rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment