Sunday 12 May 2013

Last nights band


Last nights first pub was a total disaster, the band were terrible and the pub was full of teenagers so after just a couple of drinks we got back into the car and headed off back home to a favourite local pub when they had a fantastic band playing for another couple of hours. Its a great little pub, lots of fun and always some interesting people about. It wasn't as busy as it usually is but fun all the same and I even got chatted up! Which made a nice change.

This afternoon its the car show with dad and it's blowing a gale! Its been blowing a gale here for about 2 or 3 weeks now and everyone's getting pretty fed up with it all and as well my allotment is getting blown to pieces at the moment!

Tomorrow is my first scan appointment and when I find out how things are going. I'm interested as well in my FSH level this time. I've literally got everything crossed that things are better this time around.

No comments:

Post a Comment