Thursday 25 April 2013

Good news


Good news this morning, when I called the clinic to find out why I can't start this cycle it turned out that there was a miscommunication between the nurse and myself, I said a date but I also said a day and she thought my period was due a week earlier than it was. Phew. I knew I wasn't going mad!
So that's fantastic news, I can start this next cycle, now I just need lots of good luck! :-)

What that does mean though is that I need to get the clinic to fax a prescription over to my doctor so I can start taking Norethisterone now. I'm going to be taking that for about a week and a half whilst stopping taking DHEA. Te the FSH drug I'm going to be taking this time is Merional, so a slightly different drug regime so fingers crossed all the way I say!

No comments:

Post a Comment