Thursday 9 May 2013

Day two


I called the drug company this morning and they couldn't have been more helpful I mean really they were sooooo nice and helpful and there were on the phone for over 15 minutes helping me out and talking me through it. Of course I was doing it wrong. I had watched the DVD but then I had read a leaflet that came with it and it seemed to contradict each other and the end result was loads of glass everywhere. Fortunately though I'm now sorted for tonight.

Some people on forums say that the Merional stings when it goes in and is a thicker liquid and I have to say I think I agree with them, it's not too bad really but it's definitely more painful injecting it than the Menopur was to inject and it takes longer to inject the Merional, I think because it's thicker and it has to go through such a tiny needle.

So far so good though. I go back again on Monday to the clinic to see what's happening and I just hope that this time I have a better response to the drugs.

I'm trying to do more exercise and generally just do more. I'm going for a nice long walk down the seafront as often as I can and I'm down at my allotment when it's not raining and this time around I'm determined to make better use of the time and have already started sorting out all the things in my loft that have needed sorting for years!! Anything to keep me busy is a good thing I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment