Friday 10 May 2013

A day of enjoyment


Today I'm taking a day off of the allotment and everything else hard work and my aunt is coming over and we're going to go curtain shopping for my shed! Crazy I know but I love my shed so much and it's brand new so I want it to look lovely and girly! :-)

We had a very enjoyable day and even managed to get some material. :-) We went to a local farm shop for lunch which was nice and bought some 'happy' sausages for another nights meal. I'm struggling a bit with food at the moment, I'm fine with all the vegetables but I struggle when it comes to protein  I need to have protein with every meal and I'm really not, I need a total diet rethink I think.

I also decided that I was going to change my curtains in my lounge and diner, they've been up for ever and I think they're a bit dated now, so it's time for something new and something fresh I think, as to what though I have absolutely no idea. 

Oh decisions decisions!

No comments:

Post a Comment