Monday 1 April 2013

Bank Holiday Monday


It's bank holiday Monday so the last day of the Easter weekend and I feel like I've done nothing.
I haven't really though, I've been to the allotment and had a lovely lunch with my family and had some great relaxing time but I haven't been out and about anywhere in the evening with anyone and that's a shame. One friend suggested last week about going to see a band at some point but when it came to it they clearly weren't up for it! :-( It does upset me that I feel I'm wasting my life away doing nothing but its the way it's always been, sadly I've never been the social animal I've wanted to be.

Yesterday my lodger finally suggested going out but of course I was busy with my family. I'd just had the last two nights of doing nothing and let's face it the last four weeks doing nothing and the one night there's something I could do I'm busy! I'm glad we had the dinner though, as well I think I've got to the point that the less I do the less I want to do! :-(

I did go out to a couple of 'open houses' today though, it's festival time in my town and lots of artists open houses which are always quite interesting, more fl for the bossy around the houses though if I'm honest!

No comments:

Post a Comment