Sunday 17 March 2013

A weekend of relaxation and photography


This weekend I made the most of the time I've got off of work and booked myself onto a DSLR wildlife course. And it was really fabulous.

I've had my DSLR for a couple of years now but have absolutely no idea how it works. I've taken photos of a friend's wedding and also some late pregnancy pictures and to be honest I have absolutely no idea how I ever managed to, I really had no idea what I was doing. Now though I feel like a lights been switched on for me, It's all very suddenly come together.
It was a great course and it was so nice to do something interesting and fun with like minded people which took my mind off of everything else that's going on at the moment.

After the course I had three hours to kill before heading up to the airport to pick up my uncle, unfortunately it really wasn't worth going home and coming out again but it did mean I had to stop at a service station to give myself the injections! If anyone saw me in the car drawing up the drugs I dread to think what was going through their minds!

No comments:

Post a Comment