Thursday 7 February 2013

Deciding on the clinic


I decided to cancel my appointment at the other clinic I was booked into in the end as I felt they'd probably want all the same tests repeated again and ultimately the decision of which clinic to use would come down to how comfortable I personally felt about each one.
I do feel comfortable and relaxed at the clinic I'm going with and I really get the impression that they're going to try their best for me, they're probably more used to woman outside of the normal heterosexual relationship which I didn't think my first clinic were that aware of, I actually felt I was an anomaly which is not a nice feeling when you're going through such a sensitive part of your life. 

So the choice has been made and now ultimately I just need to wait until my period starts to be able to begin treatment but in reality I've actually decided to aim for treatment in March rather than February as this will give me another month of healthy lifestyle living, good eating and acupuncture as well as give me a chance to go on another trip away somewhere lovely and warm and just perfect prior to starting IVF.

No comments:

Post a Comment